Jul 23, 2011

After a long time away from my blogging.....

Hello, everyone, haven't updated my blog since forever,life is busy sometimes and blog isn't a first thing that comes to my mind, so far things were pretty busy, I am trying to get everything ready for the baby,and not getting much rest as i should, but i am almost done, clothe is washed and ironed, crib  and bassinet all ready to go, car seat is also was washed and all we have to do just to install it in my car.I am so scared to be a mom of three, have no idea how I am going to do this.But after preregistration at the hospital, i got so excited to have a baby and i can't wait to meet her and hold her.She will be so cute.But for now it is hard to go through emotions, hormonal changes and being clumsy.I am sure everyone who was pregnant will understand ;-) I am sure I will update pics soon too, I just need some time to upload them.I have only 10 day left( that's what i think)and hopefully in a first week of August we will have our new baby Katerina!
P.S.We also have a new camera,since my baby Elizabeth broke my old one.I really enjoy my new camera and can't wait to take pictures of my new baby Katya.

No comments:

This blog was created for my family in 2008 and i hope you enjoy all of our pictures and videos.