hey tatyana, so fun that you are blogging. Your baby girl is soooo beautiful! I have addresses for most everyone and can get the others but don't want to post the info online. Is there another way to get it to you? ruth
thanks for the email and the info to delete it, i didn't know you could do that. I'll be sending you an email shortly, and i've already deleted the comment with your email from my blog ;)
2 comments:
hey tatyana, so fun that you are blogging. Your baby girl is soooo beautiful! I have addresses for most everyone and can get the others but don't want to post the info online. Is there another way to get it to you? ruth
thanks for the email and the info to delete it, i didn't know you could do that. I'll be sending you an email shortly, and i've already deleted the comment with your email from my blog ;)
Post a Comment